Wednesday, October 17, 2012

University Update

Just wanting to let you all know further to my last post that I have received an early offer for a place next year at university. It isn't for my first choice of course but it is for my second choice so I am pretty happy. So I am due to sit an exam on Sunday to try for my first choice and should find out about that any time from late Nov through to early Jan. I am nervous but the burden is definitely lifted somewhat knowing that worst case, I will be off to uni next year! Will keep you all posted and please don't say anything on facebook for those that know me there as I haven't told anyone yet!
Jo xx

1 comment:

  1. Just getting caught up on your last two posts about university. I'm excited for you! Sounds like it'll be an adventure and will feel great for you to fulfill this goal. Good luck, friend!

    ReplyDelete