Monday, March 15, 2010

If you're an idiot and you know it clap your hands!

Can you hear me clapping my hands? haha Yes it's true I am officially an idiot. Not only do I cry at TV weddings but I also buy pregnancy tests at 9pm for no apparent reason. This is completely ridiculous and stupid, I know that. In my defence I didn't go out just to buy the pregnancy test. I went out to buy bread. And I haven't bought a pregnancy test for so so long. Not for at least 2 days. Ok that last sentence was a joke. It has been many many many months since I last purchased one haha. It is just that I was picking up my bread and saw a pregnant lady and thought to myself "hmmm that reminds me..." which started a series of "I wonders" and that led to me picking up a test and adding it to my basket.

Of course I completed the test and saw the regular one line, felt crappy and therefore ate an easter egg which I had also purchased along with the pregnancy test and the bread. So there you have it. I expect the Australian Prime Minister will make an announcement in the morning confirming how I am an idiot. If you don't want to be friends anymore I understand hahaha

Love Jo xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Jo,

    Thank you so much for leaving such a sweet and touching comment on my last post. I really appreciate your kind words and support. I look forward to following your story now, as I've just gotten caught up on your new blog!

    Congratulations on your beautiful son! After reading about what you've been through, I can see that he is a miracle indeed. I am also very sorry to read about your loss and recent unfulfilled due date. Hoping and praying that you will soon find help for your bleeding issues. That sounds truly awful.

    As far as buying pregnancy tests... I've had a constant supply under my bathroom sink for approximately 9 years now. It does become an addiction in a way!

    Wishing you all the best. Thanks again for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry sweetie! It's never a waste, hon. (((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete